Front Range Association of Neonatal Nurses
Connecting and empowering neonatal nurses across the Front Range.
Chapter memberships are now being done through the National Association of Neonatal Nurses (NANN) website. Please follow instructions below.
To join the Front Range Association of Neonatal Nurses (FRANN), you must be a member of NANN. Please visit NANN here. When you join NANN, select the FRANN chapter as the local chapter you wish to join. If you are already a NANN member, but to like to join FRANN, please call NANN's Member Services at (800) 451-3795.
Educational activities and conferences, many of which are free or at a reduced fee for members. Some activities held for members include:
* FRANN Lecture Series Meetings
* Annual Two-Day Conference
* Annual Membership Appreciation Party
* Subscription to FRANN's electronic newsletter
* Ability to sit on committees and vote at business meetings
And through these offerings, FRANN supports members by:
* Organizing networking events with local neonatal nursing professionals
* Encouraging professional development by promoting the highest clinical practice standards
* Enabling participation in neonatal nursing research and awareness of relevant neonatal research topics
* Promoting community advocacy through outreach participation
Our organization has over 100 active members, and new members may enroll at anytime. Please note however, that FRANN membership is contingent upon membership in NANN. We ask that our active and new members please remain current with NANN membership so as to not jeopardize their FRANN membership and FRANN's chapter charter. Additionally, we kindly ask that when you join, please provide your personal email address so that you may receive electronic communication from FRANN. Many employers block external mass emails and utilizing company email addresses may prevent you from receiving important communication from FRANN.